Saturday, December 28, 2013

Year Enders.

Put a little holiday push in to the mix. Just finished a few pieces before the new year. One for my mom for Christmas to send her a piece of the local landscape and three more to hang in Lorien Power's Studio here in old town Truckee. I'm looking forward to the new year and my 40th. I've got some prospects for some commission work on a larger scale. I'll keep you all abreast of that. Here's the new work. The Panoramic is taken from Donner Summit looking out over the Rainbow Bridge and Donner Lake.
The "Miner Shacks" piece is taken from West River Road of some historic miner shacks that are still lived in today. There may be a piece or two here still to come. Both pieces are smaller in size the Miner Shacks is 10x12 inches, The Donner summit piece is 12x16inches.

No comments: